Why Publish With Us
Submission Guide Lines
Disclaimer/Terms & Conditions
- Authorspress explicitly disowns any claim or liability arising out of uploading of any obscene, vulgar or pornographic images or tampering the images.
- Authorspress does not warrant that that this website, all its applications and links, its servers, or e-mail sent from Authorspress are free of viruses or other harmful applications.
- Authorspress will not be liable for any damages of any sort arising from the use of the www.authorspressbooks.com
- The service(s) of Authorspress is offered on an "as is" basis.
- Authorspress does not approve in anyway of any advertisers/ contents of advertisers on its pages or other electronic communication.
- Authorspress will not be responsible for any damage suffered by clients from use of the services on www.authorspressbooks.com and on account of the interruption, crash, disruption, or malfunctioning of any data or other information pertaining to the use of the services.
- Authorspress reserves the right to terminate your rights to use the services on the website right away.
- Authorspress shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased book/s by the customers due to any disaster, flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is away from the control of Authorspress.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees and US Dollar and Authorspress reserves the right to alter the currency value at any time without notice.
- The availability of books is subject to change without prior notice at the exclusive discretion of Authorspress and orders can be cancelled if the book goes out of stock.
- Authorspress reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a book that is listed at an incorrect price.
- The name of customer should be tallied with the individual on which name credit /debit card is issued. Authorspress will not be liable for fraudulent use of any credit/debit card.
- After the order is duly placed any request for its cancellation shall not be considered.
- If the case of non-delivery occurs on account of your mistake, any extra cost suffered by Authorspress for re-delivery shall be claimed from the customer placing the order.
- Presently, shipping is offered free by Authorspress on all order placed through its website. However, Authorspress reserves the right to charge a fee for any such facilities.
- The logo and image of Authorspress on the home page of the websites as used in the communication to the visitors is copyright of Authorspress and cannot be used in any form without the special and written permission of Authorspress.
- Authorspress allows you a limited access to its website and tampering with its any contents is liable for legal action.
- The use of any Authorspress’ logo, monogram or other graphic or trademark as part of the link without seeking special written permission is sternly restricted.
- Visitors may post reviews, comments, suggestions, questions, or other information, so long as the content is morally and legally correct and not crossing the boundary of obscenity and defamation.
- Visitors are also not supposed to use software containing viruses or any form of spam. Authorspress reserves the right to delete or edit such objectionable content.
- Individuals are liable for legal action if he is found breaching any of the terms and conditions laid down pertaining to the usage of Authorspress website. Any such occurrence can be investigated and suitable legal action will be initiated based on the degree of seriousness of the crime being committed.
- Authorspress and its imprints make every attempt to be free from any error; however www.authorspressbooks.com will not be responsible for error or discrepancies in the content prices of the books.
- The author or editor of the book will be responsible for any copyrighted infringement in the matter of the content of the book. Authorspress will not be held responsible for any copyrighted violations.
- We believe in a scrupulous and corruption free environment in dealing with our authors and customers. Unluckily if any dispute arises the place of adjudication shall be Delhi/New Delhi and governed by the legal proceedings under the laws of India and courts in Delhi or New Delhi.
- Authorspress reserves the right to make any changes to its existing terms and conditions and disclaimers at any time and even without informing its authors or customers. Visitors are suggested to frequently check for any revisions or updates.